New order...how does it all work

Mosschops

hi

Probably a silly question but I don't want to keep hassling the dealer

I ordered a T6 on 3rd April and was told approx 16 week lead time. I was just wondering how long it's likely to be before I get a build date, just so excited would love to know when she was being built :) do you get the date well in advance or do you get it close to the build time and then everything happens quite quickly at the end?

It varies if you havent heard anything in a few weeks ring them, they want your money they have to put up with you ringing up and pestering them

About 8 weeks after the order was placed, the dealer informed us of the build week, which was 5 weeks later. However, from what I have read on this forum, it probably depends on your specification.

I ordered mine a 150 dsg lwb kombi from listers just before the price increase in December got a phone call early Feb to say my build was week 6 got the van approx 4 weeks from the build date . So it's usually judging by previous comments about 4/5 weeks after your build date just be patient this is my third transporter it's def the best by a country mile so much quieter.

Excellent.... hopefully I'll get a build date by the beginning of June ....so exciting...lucky I have my trusty T5 Kombi to get around in through the next few months, all reports say the T6 is the best by far though

I placed mine on 19th April and still nothing but tumbleweed

This week my vehicle is a Citroen Cactus - cant take much more of this ha

Does anybody know how well the "My Volkswagen" app works with respect to tracking your order?

My dealer was bigging it up - so looking forward to having some kind of reference number I can use to track mine!

Does anybody know how well the "My Volkswagen" app works with respect to tracking your order?

My dealer was bigging it up - so looking forward to having some kind of reference number I can use to track mine!
Never heard of it.... But I like the sound of it

Back