JoshT6

Hello all,

Been using the site for some time since the purchase of the T6 in July 2022 so thought I would sign up and hopefully can help out.

T6 4 motion 65 reg since purchase had a Storm poptop, Fiamma awning, kitchen installed last week with fridge, sink hob etc. Also got the smart Evo 2 bed and I fitted a diesel heater last year.

160w solar on the roof, victron split charge etc.

And obviously as you can see bigger tyres...

Loving the T6 at the moment, we have come from a 110 300tdi defender with a roof tent so it's basically a 5 star hotel compared

Had a few issues with bits installed used a number of convertors to get everything done so hopefully help people out!

IMG-20220919-WA0002.jpeg

Screenshot_20230205-103258~2.png

Welcome, that's a nice looking van, just out of curiosity, is it EU5 or EU6, I only ask because mine's a 2016 EU5 but some 2016 models came out as EU6's, i.e with adblue.

Hello it's a EU5. My search criteria was EU5, tailgate, T6, 4motion with Aircon and below 60k miles. Got most of them apart from the Aircon!

Hello it's a EU5. My search criteria was EU5, tailgate, T6, 4motion with Aircon and below 60k miles. Got most of them apart from the Aircon!
It's a great engine, simple (compared to others) and reliable. I'm sure you'll enjoy refining your van to suit your needs, it looks great already.
The only other thing you might want to check if you haven't already is if your van has had a Haldex service and cambelt, plenty of information on both on here if you need it.

It's a great engine, simple (compared to others) and reliable. I'm sure you'll enjoy refining your van to suit your needs, it looks great already.
The only other thing you might want to check if you haven't already is if your van has had a Haldex service and cambelt, plenty of information on both on here if you need it.
It has been good to me up to yet like you said nice and easy that's why didn't want the add blue. Haldex I got done in Jan and cambelt done a couple of years back it's an ex council vehicle so came with good history it seems. But to make sure no issues might plan it in later this year.

Thanks again!

Back