New Member Says Hi !

BG37

Hi all ....
I have a T6 SWB converted by Redline. I'm new to the van world but looking forward to many adventures in the years ahead.
The forum has already helped me with some information on finding a fuse !

Just bought my t6 it has been part convertedwith a pop up roof and a rock roll bed .Me,wife and kids are looking forward to going on many adventures in the van very soon

Hi everyone, newbie's first post so bare with me on this. I've recently bought my 1st VW van, it's a 2016 T6 T32, 6 speed manual box & has air con. She's been named Meg after visiting the stone circle in Cumbria, then tweaked to 'Long Meg' due to the fact she's a LWB. Now booked in for a pop top & window installation, but I'm already in a dilemma. Phil who's converting her has 2 OEM slide openers in dark green tint & I have a full set of 5 OEM in light green. Do I stick to the dark & purchase the N/S rear fixed plus a tailgate for £666, but I can't find a matching O/S rear quarter or do I go with all 5 light green tints. I'll need to buy blinds either way which are also a ridiculous price, but isn't everything when associated with VW, T6 & campervans. Any opinions, thoughts or suggestions welcome. Oh then there's the tailgate issue, heated, wiper..... steering stalk & climate pod swap

Hi all.

I’ve had my T6 for about six weeks now and can’t believe what I’ve been missing all these years. The learning curve is so steep that it’s almost vertical but I’m up for it. I’ve seen the future and there’s a T6 in it.

Hi everyone,
Purchased a T6 sport line last month as had an Astra sportive van and was getting a little small but still wanted something that was quick. Already started the usual big wheels and so on. Absolutely loving it wanted one for ages but thought that they would be out of my price range but thanks to the T6.1 coming out and the COVID crisis got my self and pre-reg unit with only 6 miles on the clock. Need to use it as a van for a few years but then hopefully going to buy it off the company and then convert it to a camper.

Back