New Member - Grill upgrade fail

Nickopolodis

Hey lovely people. I'm a new member and had hoped to post up a lovely picture of our T6 in the new members area, but instead I'm asking for some help!

We've recently picked up a SWB T32 in Indium Grey and I wanted to add a red strip to the grill before we take off for a family camping trip this weekend. I've changed engines in old VW's before, but not tinkered with a car for a while - so thought how hard can changing the grill be...?! :mad:

First I bought just the red strips, only to find out these were for Highline/Trendline models and it didn't fit.
I've instead had delivered today a full grill. I've just spent an hour taking the bumper off only to find the grill and lower bumper appears to be one piece, so the grille I've bought can't be added.

What kind of bumper do I have and why won't what I've bought fit?!

Collection Day.jpeg

Hey there, we have a 69 plate T6.1 Startline and have also been having issues regarding adding a coloured strip to the grill. As far as I know, the Startline is a one piece grill and not compatible with most of the aftermarket options out there in terms of the clip on coloured strips etc.

Back