Thank you ladies and gentleman for the warm welcome, love you all.

I'm looking to build a T6 to travel Australia, when My work ends ( Oct 2017) ( Toyota, Ford, GM Holden will stop manufacturing in Australia).

A lot to plan and dream on.

I'm used to travelling with swag bag and tents .
However, nowadays I prefers to relaxed about :).

Yep, pls, I am a free bird :) .
Flow with me , would you :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi been lurking around for a bit, gleaning out information - lots of great info, thanks to many
Looking forward to becoming an owner, waiting on a factory build - takes a while to get em built and shipped of to the colony down under in OZ hoping for a mid March delivery (ordered in early Nov)
Our range is a bit more restricted compared to what’s on offer to you but I am waiting patiently all the same

Hi been lurking around for a bit, gleaning out information - lots of great info, thanks to many
Looking forward to becoming an owner, waiting on a factory build - takes a while to get em built and shipped of to the colony down under in OZ hoping for a mid March delivery (ordered in early Nov)
Our range is a bit more restricted compared to what’s on offer to you but I am waiting patiently all the same
I ordered my Kombi mid Aug took delivery late November, love it :thumbsup:

Hi @Bill4750 Plenty to read on here while you wait :thumbsup:
I know it’s a plethora of quality,information and opinions - thanks

@Bill4750 welcome pal. Hope the wait isn't to frustrating but the end result is very much worth it..imo
Thanks Fish, you are one of the reasons I have come out of the shadows, having a reasonable and growing collection of dewalt Tough System Tool boxes and seeing what you have done with yours is great, a T6 seems like a great place to hide more tool boxes from the Mrs

Hey @Bill4750 welcome, how noticeable are the restrictions on your end compared to us?
Have go on VW Models | Compare & Find All | Volkswagen Australia and you will feel our pain, ours are named a little differently too, I am waiting on a

Transporter TDI400 SWB Van 7Speed DSG
Deep Black, Pearlescent
Front Passenger Bench Seat
Hardboard Side Trim Panels in Load Area 5R2 Driver's Side Sliding Door
Universal Floor Covering in Load Area (Includes Step Illumination)
Fixed Partition with Window
17" Alloy Wheels - Devonport
Interior Comfort Package - Vehicles with Front Passenger 4S3 Bench Seat
Driver side sliding door
Rear Wing Doors (With Heated Windows)
Power folding mirrors
Volkswagen Media Control and App-Connect
Apperence package

I recently read a
Owner's manual for a
Multivan, Business, California and wow what a configeration list

Hi everyone!

Newbie, have just bought a "Retro 70" Multivan. Not sure if its only a model here in Oz but its just a comfortline with some adds. Unfortunately VW don't sell the Cali here so I bought this to start to try some things to see what work and what doesn't as a tourer/camper.
so it looks like have some reading to do!

Hi all. i just bought a fully decked out T6 .
Been away so have not drove it besides to get it home.
Thanks for letting me join.
i have hours of reading in front of me.
cheers
madmax800
Greetings @madmax800, there is certainly plenty of stuff to read on here, so you may want to clear your diary.

Hi all. i just bought a fully decked out T6 .
Been away so have not drove it besides to get it home.
Thanks for letting me join.
i have hours of reading in front of me.
cheers
madmax800

Photos please :)

Pete

You are going to enjoy it, plenty of road trips to be done here in Aussie

It looks like a Frontline conversion

Back