New leather steering wheel cover - I’m a roofer not a sewer go easy guys

Workper

VIP Member
So my original leather steering wheel was so worn down it had holes in.. and only 4 years old!!
Any ways I bought this cool new one on Ali express.. this has made the van feel brand new again took about 4 hours to sew and stuff but well worth it 2E1C5124-4D32-46CB-89A7-19A72663C756.png4D76EA55-448E-4A1C-AE02-EB0E36F14344.png6A92FF5F-6C8C-46DC-A6D5-7DE01990D864.jpeg

Nice job. Looks smart. I did have to chuckle at the thread title. I read ‘sewer’ as where all the sh1t goes, looking at the photos, it all makes sense now:thumbsup:
Haha should have listened at school... Roofers don’t need to spell

Roofer you say.
Where are you based???

Nice seeing by the way. eBay kit? I did my T4 with something similar.

My guess would be around the Bracknell area. Shame he isnt up Manchester way I could use a roofer soon.

Roofer you say.
Where are you based???

Nice seeing by the way. eBay kit? I did my T4 with something similar.
I’m Bracknell mate will travel 60 miles to do favour jobs as I call them on a Saturday morning. But I’m so busy mate just finshed a site with 69 houses and started a new one last month with 52 so yeah pretty busy atm. Well currently at home with a BAD BACK. Comes with the job!!
I got this on AliExpress which is a a chinese eBay. The quality is spot on.
I actually ordered the wrong steering wheel at first and the shop then gave me a huge discount for the cover I needed haha

I thought it was just going to be a before and after photo and I was a little worried when I saw the second photo! :slow rofl:
But after scrolling down and seeing the end result it looks really impressive and I like the slides too (I have a pair and been wearing them most of the summer!)

I’m Bracknell mate will travel 60 miles to do favour jobs as I call them on a Saturday morning. But I’m so busy mate just finshed a site with 69 houses and started a new one last month with 52 so yeah pretty busy atm. Well currently at home with a BAD BACK. Comes with the job!!
I got this on AliExpress which is a a chinese eBay. The quality is spot on.
I actually ordered the wrong steering wheel at first and the shop then gave me a huge discount for the cover I needed haha
@Workper , my job is definitely not worth travelling for.
Hope the back gets better! Cheers

My guess would be around the Bracknell area. Shame he isnt up Manchester way I could use a roofer soon.
Hahaha Bracknell is the home of roofers
Some like to try and call them selves roofers other actually are.
sorry mate that way out my Working radius. Saying that I’m up in chesterfield this weekend doing love job for my sister!!
Tidy job that. Given me the idea to maybe have a go at this myself. Much cheaper than a re-trim.
Go for it mate we’ll worth it I’ve never done sewing in my whole life. I’m pretty good with hands of stuff but yeah never sewed.

Back