New Kiravans’s Swivel Seat And Vankraft Base Fitted

Phil Harris

T6 Guru
Just got in after a successful trip to Gordon’s @ Vankraft, he fitted my Kiravans’s swivel base (needed r front holes drilling as they were all 3mm out) he then fitted one of his Vankraft replacement seat bases that keeps the overall seat height the same as the drivers.

Really pleased with the outcome, albeit cannot use the heated passenger seats now, but far outweighed by the swivel set up. Couldn’t recommend Gordon enough, if you want similar his mobile is 07817 532450. He sells kit on eBay and has also produced a very neat safe to go into the seat base. Might be back next month

18029F93-1AB2-468F-8622-C12F2985B8B1.jpeg

644C8478-CD3E-4005-9213-0FD56A334954.jpeg

B64B3D30-9E2D-485D-B01B-C7FFD213B535.jpeg

Phil, is this the reduced height seat base that Kiravans advertise. If so, how does the inside differ, or can you post a picture please?

Phil, is this the reduced height seat base that Kiravans advertise. If so, how does the inside differ, or can you post a picture please?
No mate it’s one made my Gordon at Vankraft, he sells through eBay, based south of MK, phone number at start of thread, hopefully photo attached is ok? He does an exchange & fitting service. Top bloke... phil

8DE42E7B-6870-492A-BE48-371098641D44.jpeg

Fitted the same combo at the weekend. Do you find one of the plastic knobs on the swivel catches on the seat base?

Fitted the same combo at the weekend. Do you find one of the plastic knobs on the swivel catches on the seat base?
Yes, same.. Gordon has made some neat little chrome ones, but I’ll probably look to shave the plastic on the one that’s tight

Thanks Phil. I meant to write write ‘Vankraft’. I got the shopping list in my head mixed up! The workmanship on the base looks good so I will be off to get one.

Thanks Phil. I meant to write write ‘Vankraft’. I got the shopping list in my head mixed up! The workmanship on the base looks good so I will be off to get one.
Got a reply from Kiravans they don’t produce a smaller one

Back