T6 Sportline Wheels Released

@rhinoman I agree with @Pauly's suggestion. Black roof and side bars then matt black, stainless/chrome bars then anthracite wheels. This gives nice transitions that define the irridium grey and doesn't give a jarring contrast that won't look right. Personal preference is the stainless and anthracite to break up what otherwise could be a dark "slab" look that is fine for Goths.

Last edited:
No black sidebars yet @rhinoman
They are coming in non LED version but havent heard of a release date yet so guessing it wont be anytime soon, then i think its safe to assume the black LED version will follow at some point after but it could be weeks or months or even next year theres no way of telling

No black sidebars yet @rhinoman
They are coming in non LED version but havent heard of a release date yet so guessing it wont be anytime soon, then i think its safe to assume the black LED version will follow at some point after but it could be weeks or months or even next year theres no way of telling
Ok Thanks, still got a month or so at the moment before delivery so I'll be patient for a bit and see what appears.

I still have the brand new unused 16" Claytons complete with tyres that they took off........I know it's mad keeping them but not sure if it's better to keep them as spares or get them on fleabay?

I still have the brand new unused 16" Claytons complete with tyres that they took off........I know it's mad keeping them but not sure if it's better to keep them as spares or get them on fleabay?
I would try and sell them and get some money back if I was you.

I know......it makes sense. I'll end up sitting on them forever for that "just in case scenario".......which is mad really!!

Do they project out further than the tyre rubber? I'd be concerned about kerbing them.....although I guess it would need to be a high one.....do look neat tho.

the new range is nice and compliments the t6 well.

but I got these 20" for £750.00 with tyres from a good friend of mine. look very similar

IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0114.JPG

Range Rover Supercharged, nice wheels, I had them on the T5. Look after the polished lip, mine started to corrode after 4years.

Back