T6 Sportline Wheels Released

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Two more colours of sportline wheels released today anthracite/silver & black/silver, not yet available anywhere else !!
Who will be first person in the UK to put a set on ?
Set of 4 wheels £800
Wheels including tyres starting from £1028
T6 Sportline Anthracite 2.PNG T6 Sportline Anthracite.PNG T6 Sportline Matt Black 2.PNG T6 Sportline Matt Black.PNG

I'm pretty happy with how they look on my T6, albeit not in the exact same colour scheme.

I'm quite happy with my standard Davenport wheels but those black and silver ones - phwoar!!

Just been having a proper look at them in the flesh and the black ones are really nice, they are matt black

IMG_4049.JPG

IMG_4050.JPG

Wasn't that fussed by the new sportline wheels but I do like the dual coloured ones a lot.

They do look nice, but a an all matt black would be nice too.

It seems we have some of the first sets into the UK, cant see them anywhere else, im getting tempted to put some tyres on them and accidentally fit them on my van and hope the wife doesnt notice
Go for it, you know you want to.

Love these, can't decide between the black or the anthracite for a indium grey van, any opinions??

I'd go anthracite with a grey van, had similar colour combo on my old grey T5.

Depends on the theme of the van, if you are getting other black accessories like roof or side bars then black could be nice
If you are going chrome or not having them then either could work, its a tough one ??

IMG_0075.PNG

Doesn't show the anthracite on the spokes of the wheels that well in the photo, they looked darker in real life.

Thanks for the pic, they look more the bicolour sportlines that have been available for a while, they were my previous best option....this waiting is making me even less decided, had it all sorted for October collection when the day before the dealer noticed a missing side door.... now I've had another few months waiting for the rebuild to reconsider everything I've not brought already.

Back