Twin-Adjust-Projekt-Sensitiv (Eibach + Koni) comfort coilovers?

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll keep your advice in mind; just looking for a comfortable ride.
If comfort is a major issue , i would recommend other kits NOT coil over ! , By Nature Coil overs go very low and need to be stiffer to cope with that !!
When you are ready a call to us will do no harm so i can explain all this .

Last edited:
I’ve got the Koni max low kit, as low as it can go at the front. It’s very comfortable and pleasure to drive. No rocking about like it was on the previous stance plus coilovers.
I’m looking to get the front down some more, I’ve got THQ machined top mounts ordered. Not sure if I should go for the hub mod while the struts are off again. Still got plenty of adjustment on the rears.

BAD8CFFA-457F-4A63-8E0B-6B53B15D693D.jpeg

I’ve got the Koni max low kit, as low as it can go at the front. It’s very comfortable and pleasure to drive. No rocking about like it was on the previous stance plus coilovers.
I’m looking to get the front down some more, I’ve got THQ machined top mounts ordered. Not sure if I should go for the hub mod while the struts are off again. Still got plenty of adjustment on the rears.

View attachment 201730
The reason its not rocking about anymore is that the van is probably bottomed out on the bump stops which worries me when you say its comfortable because it shouldnt be comfortable at all ?? do you know if the bump stops were removed in the front at all ( if they are its quite risky as it will break the shocks . The Kit you have isnt a KONI part actually , they wouldn't market such a kit as its too low and wouldn't achieve TUV approval in Europe , They do however make the shocks for Deimann in Germany who engineer that kit ( quite badly in my opinion ) KONI take no responsibility for the warranty which falls on to Deimann to uphold ) , i believe the max low kit can go down to 90 mm your van looks lower than 90 already ??

Drive shaft issues and tyre wear issues i assume have been explained to you when this low . ??

We would charge £250.00 to fit the top plates and complete the hub mod for you .

Please note that:-
we cant be held responsible for damage to the shocks or top mounts normally caused by the THQ top mount mod
If the drive shafts start to become noisy the labour to lift the van back up would be chargeable again .
Excessive tyre wear would be your responsibility.
A full hub mod includes removal of the ABS wire bracket this will void the warranty on the front shocks .
You may want to look into adjustable Control arm bushes as the alignment machines wont be able to get the van into a factory alignment setting.

apologies for all the disclaimers but what you are trying to do isnt a good thing , particularly in Camper and i want you to understand the things that can go wrong .

The rear springs on your kit are probably already bottomed out its common issue on these kits and we dont think they are fit for purpose in campers ,
Pictures of the rear spring in a camper and the result of fitting the modded top mount

Steve

THQ modded  mount  2.jpg

rear  twin spring.jpg

The reason its not rocking about anymore is that the van is probably bottomed out on the bump stops which worries me when you say its comfortable because it shouldnt be comfortable at all ?? do you know if the bump stops were removed in the front at all ( if they are its quite risky as it will break the shocks . The Kit you have isnt a KONI part actually , they wouldn't market such a kit as its too low and wouldn't achieve TUV approval in Europe , They do however make the shocks for Deimann in Germany who engineer that kit ( quite badly in my opinion ) KONI take no responsibility for the warranty which falls on to Deimann to uphold ) , i believe the max low kit can go down to 90 mm your van looks lower than 90 already ??

Drive shaft issues and tyre wear issues i assume have been explained to you when this low . ??

We would charge £250.00 to fit the top plates and complete the hub mod for you .

Please note that:-
we cant be held responsible for damage to the shocks or top mounts normally caused by the THQ top mount mod
If the drive shafts start to become noisy the labour to lift the van back up would be chargeable again .
Excessive tyre wear would be your responsibility.
A full hub mod includes removal of the ABS wire bracket this will void the warranty on the front shocks .
You may want to look into adjustable Control arm bushes as the alignment machines wont be able to get the van into a factory alignment setting.

apologies for all the disclaimers but what you are trying to do isnt a good thing , particularly in Camper and i want you to understand the things that can go wrong .

The rear springs on your kit are probably already bottomed out its common issue on these kits and we dont think they are fit for purpose in campers ,
Pictures of the rear spring in a camper and the result of fitting the modded top mount

Steve

View attachment 201759

View attachment 201760

Back