Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Sharpe

Petrol power
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Go out for the day, and come back to find neighbours 2 metres from you on a site that is about 5% full. Just wonder what some people’s thought process is98CCD9D5-1013-4F71-A8A3-53FEA6BA5122.jpegBBDC7078-E3FA-474E-A1CB-7506B755DD36.jpeg
They haven’t said hello yet

That's weird . . . . . .

Well done for getting out camping tho...... that's sky looks grim from here.

Maybe they’re lonely? Some people need a reference to pitch to so you’re the lucky one.
It’s the same mentality for certain car parkers. You park your pride n joy well out the way to avoid any knocks and low and behold on your return some t1t has parked as close as possible to you.
Seems without a reference they’re unable to park within the lines. Like a few pics I’ve seen on the forum ;)

I tried to cast my vote, but there is not one for "all of the above - plus axe murderers"

Yep, that's mine all over. Won't raise an eyelid until he thinks someone is walking past the house (on the other side of the street!)

I get the same when I go away in my bus.
Any other VW owners tend to get drawn to my pitch for some reason. I reckon they're "new" owners, they'll be round for a chat and telling you all about themselves next.

Back