Need some inspiration for kitchen unit colours.

Richie246

Hi first time posting on here and I need some help please
I have a pure grey T6.1 and need some inspiration for kitchen unit colours.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Going through a similar scenario, though my van (outside) is orange, the interior is black and greys, I've been thinking Puntinella and blue grey metallic with bamboo worktop (more for practicality and hard wearing surface than anything else)
I got some samples from EvoDesign (from Morland, Geaves and Moso) and the laminates seem very easy to dent and damage, though I've not heard a lot of complaints that peoples kitchen units are suffering badly from that sort of thing.

Thanks for the reply I’m getting my units from allseasons as it’s the most local company to me but there having issues getting the furniture board so I have a very limited choice, very frustrating as my van is now with the conversion company and are needing me to order them as soon as possible. Good luck with yours the colours sound great, blue metallic is one that they have so I’ll have a look at that too.

We’re also getting a Pure Grey from All Seasons! We’ve gone for the blue metallic on the units, white splash back, light grey (I think) wood effect for the tops and table and then I think what’s the black bamboo floor.

Found them to be very helpful when they were suggesting colour choices for us, we wanted something light and airy/farmhouse on the inside.

9C434138-CABA-44BD-B860-447B5E976455.jpeg

Back