Nec - Motorhome & Caravan Show 2019

Looseboy

As part of our research I was thinking of going to this event.

Any views on whether it would be a good use of our time in terms of VW conversions or are there better events I should focus on?

Ideally I want to see several suppliers in one place rather than individual visits.

Any recommendations appreciated.

We saw a few conversion companies there when we went 2 years ago.

I went in February this year. There was a whole section just with T5/T6 conversions - well worth looking round at least to see first-hand the different setups that are on offer.

Not sure about others specifically but Vanworx will be there; they'd defo be worth speaking to

As part of our research I was thinking of going to this event.

Any views on whether it would be a good use of our time in terms of VW conversions or are there better events I should focus on?

Ideally I want to see several suppliers in one place rather than individual visits.

Any recommendations appreciated.
we went feb this year. made a weekend of it. well worth a look. plenty of T6 conversions there. Did the Bear Grylls whilst there.

Went last Oct and Feb. Defiantly worth going but take a strong rucksack for all the paperwork you’ll collect. CMC Reimo, three Bridge, and most of the usual suspects will be there. Over and above that you have just missed Busfest but there are other events out there... I will probably go again this Oct as am just about to take delivery of my van and need to start lining up the conversion...

Went last Oct and Feb. Defiantly worth going but take a strong rucksack for all the paperwork you’ll collect. CMC Reimo, three Bridge, and most of the usual suspects will be there. Over and above that you have just missed Busfest but there are other events out there... I will probably go again this Oct as am just about to take delivery of my van and need to start lining up the conversion...

@czmate1999 gutted we missed Busfest. I have literally only been looking into this over the last few weeks and was not aware of it until to late. I suspect I will visit a few events like the NEC, hire a camper a few times, visit a few suppliers and then next year go to Busfest. Hopefully after a year of research I will be comfortable in my choice.

@czmate1999 gutted we missed Busfest. I have literally only been looking into this over the last few weeks and was not aware of it until to late. I suspect I will visit a few events like the NEC, hire a camper a few times, visit a few suppliers and then next year go to Busfest. Hopefully after a year of research I will be comfortable in my choice.
I would suggest going to one of the forum meets to get honest opinions with no hard sell and see a number of different configurations. Just be careful of the fire pits :D

Back