NEC Feb 2023 (was 2022) - The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show

We normally go by train as we are pretty close, but not sure if we can trust trains to actually run at the moment !

Pete

planning to head over for this too. earlier in the week so hopefully less crowded

Reactions: JOG
I'm going , probably on the Friday too ! 5 years since i last went ( bought an inflatable Kayak ! ) great bit of kit.
Obviously Covid will be of a concern , but we've had our lifes on hold for nearly 2 yrs so really do need to venture out a little more.
Hence why we've booked to go to Bala Lake and the T6 do in July.........

@GONA66

Two true, our lives have stopped for nearly two year
Time to get out there as safely as possible and get on with it

Thinking about it as the tickets wont break the bank...but the gadgets might...hmmm. Like you say @JOG...its a day out.... as long as its not snowing! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thinking about it as the tickets wont break the bank...but the gadgets might...hmmm. Like you say @JOG...its a day out as long as its not snowing! :rolleyes:
It’s the price of a sandwich and a cuppa that brings a tear to my eye…!

I have been there when it’s been really cold….would slice you in two struggling across the acres of car park laden down with impulse buys!!!

We are going on the first day (tues), thoroughly enjoyable day out, plus parking is included in the price of the ticket.

Might have a trip out.....last time I went to the NEC was for the Bike Show and it was a tenner to park !!

Might have a trip out.....last time I went to the NEC was for the Bike Show and it was a tenner to park !!
Sat or Sun can be a bit chaotic, so avoid them if you can. Sun is pants, as dealers have hangovers and know that the task of packing up awaits them!

Sunday used to be a good day for picking up a bargain as the dealers looked to get rid of stock...
....was always funny looking at the workers, working out who had been up all night boozing and shagging

Now i've seen the dates available , i can't decide on which day ! I had Friday in my head originally as to avoid the weekend rush....... It must be an age thing, i use to be so decisive. :unsure:

Somebody give me a day between Tuesday and Friday ! OR is the weekend the best ?.......:slow rofl:

Gone for Thursday :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Sunday used to be a good day for picking up a bargain as the dealers looked to get rid of stock...
....was always funny looking at the workers, working out who had been up all night boozing and shagging
I have so used that stunt, especially on big items like awnings….save them the bother of packing away if they give me a discount!

We looking at a motorhome and most dealers arnt going as they have no stock so assume the same for caravans. May be other accessories there though but fewer vehicles...

We looking at a motorhome and most dealers arnt going as they have no stock so assume the same for caravans. May be other accessories there though but fewer vehicles...
Good point made there, accessories are also in short supply . :(

Back