NEC Feb 2023 (was 2022) - The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show

JOG

Limp Member
VIP Member
T6 Master
Is anyone going to the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome show at the NEC in Feb? The JOG family are going on the Friday

Is anyone going to the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome show at the NEC in Feb? The JOG family are going on the Friday
Have you been? Is it good?

Looked at the website and got the impression it was all about selling campers.

Have you been? Is it good?

Looked at the website and got the impression it was all about selling campers.
We have been a few times over the years. It is predominantly about flogging caravans, campers and general camping stuff. However, the converters make a good outing too!

We have been a few times over the years. It is predominantly about flogging caravans, campers and general camping stuff. However, the converters make a good outing too!
Much for accessories? Not in need of a camper or a conversion, but love peaking at some new toys.

Much for accessories? Not in need of a camper or a conversion, but love peaking at some new toys.
We have previously gone as we were in the market for a caravan or an awning! Last time it was an awning for our T5.1 Cali. Once the biggies are out of the way, it is off to accessories land!!! This time, Mrs JOG wants to look at the VWs and accessories for our T6 Cali!

Edit: I should add that she gets the delights of the Warwick Holiday Inn on Thurs and Fri evening (four of us in a family room!!!)

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
We went a few years ago - it helped give us some ideas for our next Crafter based van.

Pete

Good stuff...not sure what day we'll be there but definitely going. I always think its a great day out...seems to get you in the mood for the coming season.

We will probably go on the Friday as well but it really depends on the Covid situation.

Last edited:
We’ve got tickets for Friday too, then a night in a hotel, no kids, few beers, good curry. Cannot wait :cool:

Last time we went we ended up buying a caravan so it can be quite expensive :D

Too crowded last time we went, will be a covid breeding ground, so we won’t be going.

Interesting. We went in 2020, and were surprised at how quiet it was. I guess it depends which days are popular.

Pete

The covid consideration is important - we can cancel the hotel at no costs but would lose the NEC tickets.

We’ll be there on the Friday. As a new van owner I’m terrified how expensive this could become as both me and my wife are unable to resist a gadget!

I'm going , probably on the Friday too ! 5 years since i last went ( bought an inflatable Kayak ! ) great bit of kit.
Obviously Covid will be of a concern , but we've had our lifes on hold for nearly 2 yrs so really do need to venture out a little more.
Hence why we've booked to go to Bala Lake and the T6 do in July.........

Back