Sold Navis Steels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
As most will of already predicted, a set of my steels is up for sale.
Simple reason being, I don't need both sets, but also don't mind which sells because I like them both equally.

First we have the Navis Holey. These are in 20" staggered form, 8.5" and 10" They are the Chrome Dome capped type, but as you can see, you can also modify the standard VW centre caps to fit if you want. These are only a few days old, and the finish on the Navis Black is really nice.

Secondly we have the Navis Schmoov. Again, in 20" staggered 8.5" and 10" but these are colour changed by Duchy to my normal Chrome and look much better than the standard Silver in my opinion. These are a few weeks old.

They can be sold with or without tyres. If you want tyres, they will be the ones in the pictures, which are budgets but surprisingly good (even in the snow we had recently) 255/35/20 and 235/35/20
The wheels are load rated for all the Transporter vans, but the tyres obviously aren't.

I'm pricing them slightly below the Navis new prices, but the wheels are obviously all mint.

Either set without tyres £950
Either set with tyres £1250
My Gloss Black caps can be thrown in on the Holey's if needed, but the Dynamic caps will be removed unless negotiated separately. The Chrome domes will be included.
The Schmoov caps aren't included, but easily available.
Collection from Leicestershire.

Could I be so bold as to ask anyone who's interested or has any questions at all, to just PM me directly. Sometimes Sales threads get so many comments, that the actual advert gets lost, which I know most will understand.

20211203_101752.jpg
20211203_101815.jpg
20211125_150742.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back