Sold Navis Shmoove 20” wheels. £800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colnago

VIP Member
Set of 4 wheels with Tyres. The wheels are 20”
The front set are 255/35/20 and the rears are 275/35/20. The Tyres are in nearly new condition. They were on the van when I bought it but not my thing hence the reason for selling. Buyer collection only (Norfolk)

£800
661EF97C-FC61-447B-B4F2-A5695B879481.jpeg

128B224B-5D55-454D-B8DD-B78A30B54646.jpeg

Any idea what the wheel widths are? I see the tyre sizes, but that's not always an accurate guide. Are they staggered widths for example? Am asking because I could be interested in these, but the wheel widths are important for my set up.

Any idea what the wheel widths are? I see the tyre sizes, but that's not always an accurate guide. Are they staggered widths for example? Am asking because I could be interested in these, but the wheel widths are important for my set up.
I have no idea what the actual wheel widths are I’m afraid. They were on the van when purchased. Looking at the difference in size I would say that the rear wheels are certainly bigger - by how much, I not sure. Sorry to be vague.

Have you taken them off the van yet? If so, I think the size (e.g. 8.5J) is usually stamped on the back/inside of the wheel.

Have you taken them off the van yet? If so, I think the size (e.g. 8.5J) is usually stamped on the back/inside of the wheel.
I have taken them off but they’re at my office. I will take a look tomorrow morning and let you know.

OK bud, would appreciate that. I've just checked Navis' website, and they only sell them in a single size (staggered, Front 8.5 et35 | Rear 10 et40), and your tyre sizes seem to indicate the same.

They look staggered to me, if you zoom in on the pictures the lip on the rears definitely looks wider.
If they weren't so far away from me I would probably have been tempted by them, I think they'd look awesome on a lowered Indium Grey van.

Last edited:
They look staggered to me, if you zoom in on the pictures the lip on the rears definitely looks wider.
If they weren't so far away from me I would probably been tempted by them, I think they'd look awesome on a lowered Indium Grey van.
Or a lowered murdered van ;) . And yeah, the distance is an issue for me too...haha. Add to that the fact that we might be through the worst of the winter, I need to consider whether buying these now is an investment for next autumn. <thinking>

OK bud...got a tape measure? Go old skool and measure the wheel width? ;)
Right! With a very rough measurement (it’s hard to be precise with Tyres in the way) they’re coming up about 20mm smaller than the tyre size. Does that make sense?

@Colnago , just FYI, got some frustratingly bad/expensive news about my van today (EGR/DPF horrors), and so I'm not going to be able to afford your wheels. GLWS :thumbsup:

• Wow
Reactions: Bav
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back