Navis Schmoov 19”

JF3RGY

Hi all. Despite being around for a while I think this may be be my first started thread - such is the quality and depth of threads on here, i’ve never needed to ask anything :)

However I have been stuck for a while. I am fully convinced that i’m going with Navis Schmoov but a bit worried about 20” on a daily/camper that will also be lowered. But will the 19” loose some of the style impact?

Therefore, I have a couple of questions:

1. I have searched high and low for examples of the 19” but can’t find anyway - can anybody help with pictures?
2. How do people find 20” from a comfort perspective? You seem to need pretty low profile tyres with them to fit

Thanks everyone. And thanks for the forum!

I've been pondering the same question for a while now.

I initially wanted the 20" version, but after seeing several vans with them on, all lowered but not slammed, i didn't like the look. To me they looked too big and made the van look like a roller skate! I personally think to pull the 20's off, you need to be properly low!

I think the 19" on a lowered van would be the sweet spot. But like you, I've not seen many, if any running them!

@Matchyt30 excellent, thank you. They look good, not sure why everyone goes with the 20’s I think the 19’s proportions are better. What are we saying on tyre size?

I've been pondering the same question for a while now.

I initially wanted the 20" version, but after seeing several vans with them on, all lowered but not slammed, i didn't like the look. To me they looked too big and made the van look like a roller skate! I personally think to pull the 20's off, you need to be properly low!

I think the 19" on a lowered van would be the sweet spot. But like you, I've not seen many, if any running them!
Completely agree, thanks to Matchy I think i’m sold on the 19’s :)

@Matchyt30 excellent, thank you. They look good, not sure why everyone goes with the 20’s I think the 19’s proportions are better. What are we saying on tyre size?
I’m running 225 45 on the front and 255 45 on the rear.

I previously had 20” on 35 profile tyre and the 45 on the 19” are defo a smoother ride

Back