Front chrome VW Badge wanted

I sikaflexed my gloss black one on. It isn't coming off haha.
They'll just cut around it with a cordless jigsaw leaving you with a gaping hole instead of a couple of screwdriver scratches. Scumbags. A local heavily-fortified flying club was broken into, inside they did no damage but arranged all the crockery into the shape of their 'tag' just to show they could.

Can anybody point me in the direction of where I can buy or has anybody got for sale a spare original silver front grill VW badge for a 2016 T6? I hit a pheasant at 70mph and he’s blown it clean off! I’ve tried about 10 different eBay sellers, numerous scrap yards and my local parts sellers are closed. Thanks

Can anybody point me in the direction of where I can buy or has anybody got for sale a spare original silver front grill VW badge for a 2016 T6? I hit a pheasant at 70mph and he’s blown it clean off! I’ve tried about 10 different eBay sellers, numerous scrap yards and my local parts sellers are closed. Thanks
I’ve got one you can have, PM me with your address and I’ll get it posted out to you. :thumbsup:

Gutted. Got home yesterday to find front badge has gone missing. Dont know if its fallen off or been helped off by someone. Now might be a good excuse to change to a gloss black grille. Badge or badgeless tough decisions.

20200725_144237.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
A few years ago that would have been hanging around the neck of some local scrote... But I'd doubt that now.
But good use of the scenario to get the funding approved for a new grille...

Hi @VWDawesy ...I’d be gutted...bad enough the odd stone chip but to loose the Badge....but as you say ideal time to change perhaps ...Silver lining....free pass to spend without someone saying...How Much ! ...;)

I only have myself to justify it too. So I suppose funds are agreed. Now to decided to go with badge or badgeless.

I only have myself to justify it too. So I suppose funds are agreed. Now to decided to go with badge or badgeless.
With the badge, but bear in mind, gloss black the grill and badge and you're going to end up wanting to to do the lower grill and fog light surrounds too!

With the badge, but bear in mind, gloss black the grill and badge and you're going to end up wanting to to do the lower grill and fog light surrounds too!
And wing mirrors and indicator bezels and scuttle panel and engine cover. it never ends:whistle:

Last edited:
You could always try the cheaper option change the back colour on the badge to match your van.. ;)

I have been looking at an upper and lower grille set from travelin lite. I don't have fogs just blanks. Was going to see if local paint shop could spray them for me.

The joys of owning a transporter. Lol do they ever get finished?
Once you have a new gloss grill you will need new identification stickers to keep it looking oem ;)
Your right it never finishes

Last edited:
Back