Show us your T6.1 Sportline

Hi I love it I have no options. It’s a sportline has everything you need. It’s just so comfy to drive. And has all the power you need. I have put my foot down a few times. It’s faster than I thought.

Hi, I’m still waiting on my sportline, just wondered what the illuminated sidebars actually are?

Hi they are 3 led lights that light up under the side bars. Just had my van soundproofing and carpet done makes a huge difference.
Have you any pictures of the finished article? How far did the go with the sound deadening?

Any thing that has been done by MSRT.
That's anything like the leather seat trim, badges by indicators, rear spoiler, front bumper. Also check around suspension as some one on here has a ripped cv boot where msrt had been working.
I ordered a sportline as I couldn't order a black edition.. I had in mind that I would change the side ars as I'm not keen on chrome.. you can get direct replacements in gloss or matt black from transporter HQ. Just over 100 I think..
I was lucky enough to get my hands on a black edition in the end..

They are very shinny and should have been black.

What defects do I need to look for ?
BE bars are Matt and non BE will be gloss. Should be in Black though?
When did you order as a matter of interest.?

Sorry I meant to say non BE in Chome not gloss.
Also you said Should be black? Did you change it on the order?

I new what you meant..
As I say you can get black ones to replace in the same shape from Transporter HQ they do gloss and matt finish..

Back