Steel Smoothies

I thought Tamar only did silver or black? It is only the banded ones that you could get in different colours due to the fact they need to be refinished once banded.

I’ve got the silver ones and although the paint finish is silver it does have some darker metallic fleck.

They are 18s if you look at the photo I’ve attached from the site they definitely look lighter if you compare the hub cap next to the rim.

View attachment 38764

This photo is of the banded wheels so they may be Anthracite.

I've just had an email from Tamar apologising, the anthracite is special order on Banded only, I did say its not very clear on the site.

I was just about to say the other wheels pictyred earlier were banded.

Just didn’t look right on a starlight blue van, so currently being painted.
Just don’t want anyone else making the same mistake I did.

Looking forward to the pics of the painted ones on a Starlight van. I like black wheels but dont think they will suite my Starlight van.

Has anybody on here bought a set off Duchy in Anodic Bronze? I'd like to see what they look like with tyres on and in place.

Has anybody on here bought a set off Duchy in Anodic Bronze? I'd like to see what they look like with tyres on and in place.
Presume you are referring to banded armaroks?
I think they would look smart on the right coloured van!

Mine is Orange, it has black ones on at the moment, and I'm thinking the bronze might suit it better than the usual silver, less 'stock' looking when fitted with steels.

So how do I get the centre caps on my steels to go black rather than mucky grey? I have nice gloss black steel wheels now but the centre caps let them down.

So how do I get the centre caps on my steels to go black rather than mucky grey? I have nice gloss black steel wheels now but the centre caps let them down.
The place that's Powder coating mine offered to do the set of plastic trims for £20, so you always have that option, I've just got some new ones so declined the offer.

Back