My Blackberry T6

Hi new to the forum I have had my van for about 7 months now, bought new from a custom company that I shall never use again, having said that I do love my van. Lowered 50 mm with 20' Hock Alloys.View attachment 5001
Lovely looking van. Looking at your spoiler and splitter I think I can work out which company your on about. If you don't mind me asking why wouldn't you use them again?
I'm asking as I'm thinking about getting them to do some stuff for me.

Nice, same spoilers as my Starlight Blue Kombi. Also intrigued by your comment, I was only there last week for a drive through fitting though.

Lovely looking van. Looking at your spoiler and splitter I think I can work out which company your on about. If you don't mind me asking why wouldn't you use them again?
I'm asking as I'm thinking about getting them to do some stuff for me.

I'll pm when I get a bit more time.

Now I really want a blackberry rear spoiler and gloss black wheels...

rear spoiler for me too.......but which one? There's too much choice in this game!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Any one as long as the paint job is good.

Edit: well I say any, but not that hideous Ming the merciless monstrosity

rear spoiler for me too.......but which one? There's too much choice in this game!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
personally I am not a fan of the oem t6 vw option. I'm just waiting for Swiss vans to release their's for public consumption. It is based on the shape and sculpting of the T5, but has the underside to fit the T6. Andythom188 has one on his bus. Spoke to Swiss in January, they are hoping to have their stock in March.

That looks a really good fit unsurprisingly mine is coming away at both ends. Have used tiger seal which worked for a day have now reapplied Otherwise I'll have to remove the whole spoiler and somehow get rid of the old adhesive and try again or buy a different one. Not sure the best way of removing the adhesive would be though.

Massive fan of team blackberry! We were DEFINITELY going to buy a blackberry, Never been keen on red vans or white vans..... but somehow bought a gen 6 (red & white) hahahaha!

Back