Mx off road motorbike chock

Hi im tryi g to find or make or build a temp/removable way to chock 3 motor cross motirbijes in the upright position strapped down in thete own indivdual clamps/wheel chock. My worry is how i bolt these tempory/removable to the floor???

@Oldrat, the VW floor pan/ rubber floor covering is able to support multiple different seat installations such as triple kombi seat, 2+1, 3x1, three rows of seats etc. Because of this you could look to utilise these fixing locations. As they all bolt in In different places. I would recommend using the under chassis strengthening pieces due to the stress the bikes will put on the floor where the chocks bolt through.

Cheers DaveyB,
:thumbsup:

However it was GarethWatford that wanted the solution. Agree about strengthening, this could feature bolt holes that the "Bumpstop" could be affixed to.

Cheers DaveyB,

However it was GarethWatford that wanted the solution. Agree about strengthening, this could feature bolt holes that the "Bumpstop" could be affixed to.
Maybe a full width plate that can be bolted to the floor and the "Bumpstops" could then be positioned as required and fasted to the plate. That would ensure that the complete setup can be fastened to existing strong points.

@Oldrat, the VW floor pan/ rubber floor covering is able to support multiple different seat installations such as triple kombi seat, 2+1, 3x1, three rows of seats etc. Because of this you could look to utilise these fixing locations. As they all bolt in In different places. I would recommend using the under chassis strengthening pieces due to the stress the bikes will put on the floor where the chocks bolt through.
@Garethwatford, tagged this to Oldrat instead of you. Might be worth considering?

Back