MV Airo 2KW Diesel Heater advice

Roadrage123

Hi was thinking of buying one of these heaters just wondering what other people think if they are good heaters. Or would i be better getting Eberspacher airtronic or WEBASTO AIR TOP 2000 STC HEATER any help and advice would be much appreciated.

I’ve got an eber and can’t fault it. Easy to fit and great heat.

There is a guy in here with an MV fitted @Sean O Leary and looks equal to the eber just a bit cheaper.

Job roadrage
I fitted the MV unit and it works great, seems the exact same unit really so probably a Chinese copy to some degree. Great product and the company who sell them were orofeaaional and very helpful. Spares and service kits readily available. A few conversion companies fit only these now probably did to cost saving. Cost me £500, used it plenty of times never had an issue. The install instructions that come with it are actually for the webasto or ersprechee unit!
Get the under floor mount bracket works well. See some install pics etc on my post

Hi Sean thanks for the feedback mate:thumbsup:. Seen this on kirivans website looking to fit the kit myself. Hope don't mind me asking were you got your kit from as Kirivans want £660 for their kit.

Hi Sean O Leary, can you also tell me where you bought your MV unit from please and do you know by any chance If you think it is totally necessary to fit leisure battery to my van to use this heater? Sorry to barge in on this conversation.:unsure:

Last edited:
Job roadrage
I fitted the MV unit and it works great, seems the exact same unit really so probably a Chinese copy to some degree. Great product and the company who sell them were orofeaaional and very helpful. Spares and service kits readily available. A few conversion companies fit only these now probably did to cost saving. Cost me £500, used it plenty of times never had an issue. The install instructions that come with it are actually for the webasto or ersprechee unit!
Get the under floor mount bracket works well. See some install pics etc on my post
Hi mate could you please tell me where you bought the mv unit from as thats a better price.thanks

Errr.............. that was nearly 5 years ago! A lot has changed in the last few years, you would do better to search yourself.

Back