Sold Multiflex Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ups19 I was just looking at one of these and was wondering why you bought then decided to get rid straight away? Why did you decide against this multiflex?

@Ups19 I was just looking at one of these and was wondering why you bought then decided to get rid straight away? Why did you decide against this multiflex?
Hi, I only decided to sell as I sold my van. I really rate the product, it’s well made, looks good and easy to install. I still have all the original packaging and instructions, so let me know if it’s of interest or have any questions.

Hi, I only decided to sell as I sold my van. I really rate the product, it’s well made, looks good and easy to install. I still have all the original packaging and instructions, so let me know if it’s of interest or have any questions.
I do need a multiflex for my Caravelle system install in my Kombi and thought this was sold.

Unfortunately you're a 14 hour round trip for me to collect. The distance is a bit of a deal breaker and I wouldn't want you to dismantle to have it shipped for me to have to rebuild.

I do need a multiflex for my Caravelle system install in my Kombi and thought this was sold.

Unfortunately you're a 14 hour round trip for me to collect. The distance is a bit of a deal breaker and I wouldn't want you to dismantle to have it shipped for me to have to rebuild.
Fair enough! Definitely recommend it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back