Multiflex Board.....oem Or Aftermarket?

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I am looking for a multiflex board.

I have seen the OEM and several aftermarket. If you have already gone through this choice, did you get the OEM of aftermarket?
Are you happy with choice or would you do different next time?
Any pics would also be appreciated.

TIA

OEM due to the hinge options and better rear visibility. Most of the German 3rd party ones only hinge at the seat back edge and thus cover some rear visibility above the seat back when upright.

Definitely OEM. Takes up much less space in the van.

IMG_7367.jpg

IMG_7368.jpg

IMG_7369.jpg

Thanks for the opinion. Any Good ideas where to get one from apart from Main Dealers?

Had mine from Kernow Transporters along with the triple seat. Cotswold t5 would be worth a try too.

Had mine from Kernow Transporters along with the triple seat. Cotswold t5 would be worth a try too.
Thanks, Do either of you have a pic with the board set up as a bed? Does the mattress cover just the flexiboard or the seats as well? Thanks.

There is a separate hinged cushion that sits on top of the multiflex board. This doesn't extend onto the seat. I use a duvalay topper/duvet on top of the seat/multiflex. Cant feel the seat contours or the seat belts underneath you.

If anyone knows where I can get the hinges cushion or similar for sensible money I’d love to know. M board came without.

I bought some L&M legs from a forum member and made my own boards. I have a long board for travelling to Europe so I don't have to stack everything on top of everything I also have a short one for Busfest etc so I can make up the bed. Nice piece of 18mm Birch, just waiting for the vinyl to arrive :whistle:
IMG_0113.JPG

hi mate made me own with l+m legs put a piano hinge nr seat end so I can stand tall items upright also fitted 4 d rings to tie down items and drilled holes thro board and leg top so I can bolt down so if worst happens shelf cant lift up or items underneath stay there nr you if you wish to view/trial fit in van happy to meet up with you

Back