Multi Media Upgrade with Carplay and sat-nav

Alex dickens

Hi all

I am shortly going to be picking up my highline t6 that is being converted to a campervan.

I want to upgrade the standard multi-media system to the vw system that comes with airplay and sat nav but am open to options of upgrading to alpine or kenwood systems if that's a better option.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Alex

Pioneer IMG_1622.JPG er are our preferred choice, for sound, features and great user interface

Apple CarPlay as the pic shows above..

Sat nav is fantastic, full europeon. Great traffic info

have just fitted same unit this week,my pioneer is running android auto from s7 edge ! Great sound with loads of features and options.I connected a screenbeam2 up the HDMI input lead in glovebox....... youtube videos/apps all on headunit :) and wire free!!!!!

have just fitted same unit this week,my pioneer is running android auto from s7 edge ! Great sound with loads of features and options.I connected a screenbeam2 up the HDMI input lead in glovebox....... youtube videos/apps all on headunit :) and wire free!!!!!

Sounds great, what's the model number for the unit and is it easy to fit, is it just plug and play. Last question do the steering wheel controls still work.

Thanks for your help.

Has anyone got/used one of the Android headunits? Like the ones available from Preston ICE? I thought they we're supposed to be quite good?

Sounds great, what's the model number for the unit and is it easy to fit, is it just plug and play. Last question do the steering wheel controls still work.

Thanks for your help.

Pioneer AVIC F88dab

We can supply unit as a full plug and play, retaining the dash USB, steering controls, dab aerial aetc

Pioneer AVIC F88dab

We can supply unit as a full plug and play, retaining the dash USB, steering controls, dab aerial aetc
Is this unit compatible with a factory fitted reversing camera and heated sets? In fact would it be compatible with everything on a T6?

Back