Mug shots of ultra lowered vans

GoatBoater

Senior Nerd
T6 Guru
I'm always reading through the threads where people discuss how much they lowered by. Like many people, I have this on my shopping list, but haven't made a decision yet.

I was thinking how useful it would be to have a thread with "mugshots" : One side on, one front on of vans from those who've lowered and/or changed wheels. Those two pictures plus one line saying what the wheels, how much it had been lowered and what spacers (if any) were used would be a great resource for anyone weighing up the options.

Who can I tempt to start the ball rolling?

Great thread starter. I am deep in thought too about which options are best. I adore my new T6 but dont want to sacrifice ride quality any further than standard setup so I am currently thinking rather than spending £1k on 20inch wheels to spend that grand towards B14s and stick with smaller wheels!

Great idea..... go on then..... I'll go first.... (no surprise there I hear you say, air pic whore that I am!!!)
Air Ride, as low as it will go until the tyres hit the inner arches! 19" 3sdm 0.04s 8.5" Fr, 10" R

IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0503.JPG

Back