MTB Riders in the South West

dave_b

VIP Member
T6 Guru
who on here rides MTB / eMTB in the South West and where do you ride ?

Been out on the E MTB today!
Haldon Forest Park near Exeter. - Has some awesome single track at various levels and a great café!

yeah, I've been recommended to go visit there, what web are you riding?

Grogley woods in bodmin has several routes but think they are all unmarked ? I went there with mates and just followed them

Cann woods in plymouth, its a forestry place with some well laid out runs but you need to know where you are going, i would be happy to meet you here and show you some routes

Haldon just off the A38 near exeter, several coloured trails that are reasonably safe and well laid out and signposted, trails are quite long so a couple runs will last a couple hours again i would be happy to meet you here as the family quite like it

Woodys bike park near fowey, its very jumpy but if you avoid the blacks then the reds and blues are all tables so safe if you go short and theres uplift so a bit more expensive but you can spend a few hours without dying

Gawton gravity hub/tavy woodlands just outside tavistock (on the cornwall side) has a few other bits here like high level treetop stuff for the kids etc

River dart country park has a newish (a couple years ago) very small little bike park with a few jump trails, if your not into jumping (which im not) then give it a miss, its normally full of kids and gets boring quickly if your not repeating a jump trying to perfect it !

Scadson freeride park/scadson woods around torquay, never been but always intended to check it out ?

Theres a few more dotted around but thats got to be enough to keep you busy this summer !!

Ah! Worked it out! EB!
Marin Rift zone Quad link converted myself with a 500W TongSheng mid drive.
Currently building a custom battery to fit on the seat post to reduce weight, lower the C of G and move the centre of mass forward to reduce the ‘wheelie effect’ when powering up a slope!

310E9B0C-3C31-436F-A18E-16729E36A121.jpeg

8E8DB7D4-BA0A-4681-8634-E709538C4046.jpeg

Back