Carista - Large MPH display

Why is the alternative speed not a standard option? I'm fed up looking at the km and I've only had the van a week, is there someone out there that could code mine for me? I live in Oxfordshire near to Oxford, cheers.

I live in Kidlington, any chance you could sort out my display for me sometime? I'm away next week with the family but I'm then off for the next two weeks.

I live in Kidlington, any chance you could sort out my display for me sometime? I'm away next week with the family but I'm then off for the next two weeks.
I’m sure we can do something. I’m only at work two days next week anyway with it being school holidays. I just need a WiFi signal as I run the Carista app through a tablet that doesn’t have 4g. I work on Sterling Road, so you could always pop across one lunchtime, or I can swing by yours after work. Give me a couple of dates and i’ll see what I can do.

Thank you, I'm back in Kidlington on April 15th, if you need wifi it might be easier if you come to mine, or we could set my phone up as a wifi hot spot and you could run your tablet from that. What day time would be best for you? I can fit in with whatever you suggest, after all you are helping me out.

Thank you, I'm back in Kidlington on April 15th, if you need wifi it might be easier if you come to mine, or we could set my phone up as a wifi hot spot and you could run your tablet from that. What day time would be best for you? I can fit in with whatever you suggest, after all you are helping me out.
I am in Marlow for a meeting all day on the 15th; I can do the 16th around 17:00-17:30?

I had my carista delivered on saturday, primarily to change the speedo display.
When i tried to change the country code, there is no option for Australia?
Does anyone know how/if this modification is still available using Carista?

ROW, (rest of world) will do it on VCDS, so maybe the same?

Hi all
I have just purchased the carista to change the small digital display to mph after trying the settings to Australia and altering the mfd settings I can not change the secondary kph.
I take it that it`s possible to do it on a T6 highline.
Jim

@jimmyp Have you done it this way
You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph

@jimmyp Have you done it this way
You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph
Thanks a lot for your help but I have done all of those things and it still does not work not sure what I do now.

Which part are you not seeing or not working ?

Unticking alt speed should make the kph disappear and replace with temp display, are you seeing that ?

I cant get the digital speedo to show in mph it will only show in kph I have unticked the alt speed and all the other settings but I still cant get it to read in mph.

Got a pic of your dash clocks?

And your menu options on the MFD.

Back