Move Leisure Battery For Rusty Lee Swivel

Hooley

Hi All
I have a T6.1 and I ordered a factory leisure battery under the passenger seats. I want to put a Rusty Lee swivel in. Has anyone done this, did you put the battery underneath and did the wiring loom extend far enough.
Or if there's any other suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks guys

My converter couldn’t get the Rusty Lee swivel to fit flat over the factory fitted leisure battery. A bit disappointed tbh. So it’s lifted at the rear but when swivelled it’s so uncomfortable to sit in as your knees are too high

I'm going to extend the leads for the battery and move it underneath to the space on the right. It's the wiring loom for the management I'm worried about. If it stretches across great but if not I don't know what I'll do.

I don’t have the factory fit leisure battery, but this is the set up in my T6 under the driver’s seat. I have the Rusty Lee swivels. My converter wasn’t certain he’d be able to install it without raising the swivel slightly but he was able to do it. The battery is what is described as a low level battery, a few millimetres lower than a standard battery.

Back