Most luxurious campsite ?

Still at Eye Kettleby, only 12 units left on the south field this morning. We are leaving late on Thursday, cut short from Saturday as we need to be home for other lockdown reasons although the site were happy for us to finish our holiday if we wanted as they aren't closing the park until Monday.

Still at Eye Kettleby, only 12 units left on the south field this morning. We are leaving late on Thursday, cut short from Saturday as we need to be home for other lockdown reasons although the site were happy for us to finish our holiday if we wanted as they aren't closing the park until Monday.
That's decent of them though. Good to see.

That's decent of them though. Good to see.
Yes, told them this morning we will leave Thursday afternoon and have already issued a credit note for the two nights although technically as we aren't leaving until about 3pm tomorrow they could have viewed that as us stopping Thursday night but they were fine about it, not as if they need the pitch I suppose. Very good service.

Last edited:
Yes, told them this morning we will leave Thursday afternoon and have already issued a credit note for the two nights although technically as we aren't leaving until about 3pm tomorrow they could have viewed that as us stopping Thursday night but they were fine about it, not as if they need the pitch I suppose . Very good service.
Now, there is a campsite who is looking at the bigger picture! Like their approach and hope it brings them more business when we are allowed out to play again!

Now, there is a campsite who is looking at the bigger picture! Like their approach and hope it brings them more business when we are allowed out to play again!
I'm amazed how many people left here yesterday and today. The government guidance was very clear, you can finish a domestic holiday that was already started presumably as long as the site was happy to stay open. Eye Kettleby said very early on they would be happy for people already here to stay until Monday if they wanted to but obviously nothing else would be open on the site. Many other sites just seem to have closed and turfed everyone off as of today regardless.

Just come back to the park after a day out, 5 units left on southern field now.

Last edited:
Back