Most luxurious campsite ?

En-suite facilities have got to factor in this surely:

We stayed here a few times in a tent but they have now added on pitch bathrooms and washing up area. Got to give this a try next year :thumbsup:

First year in about last 6 where we haven't been to Old Oaks at least once. We are off to Eye Kettleby tomorrow though for the second time this year :cool:

First year in about last 6 where we haven't been to Old Oaks at least once. We are off to Eye Kettleby tomorrow though for the second time this year :cool:
Eye Kettleby is another place we hoped to visit this year that got torpedoed by Covid.

Next year!

Enjoy.

Eye Kettleby is another place we hoped to visit this year that got torpedoed by Covid.

Next year!

Enjoy.
Thanks. Book early, like Old Oaks, Eye Kettleby books up really quickly. There won't be much availability next year I suspect as a lot of people just moved their breaks from this year to next (as we did with Old Oaks). We've been really lucky this year, we got to Cirencester for a long weekend (Mayfield Park), Eye Kettleby for a long weekend, a week at Red Kite (Lanidloes) and back to Eye Kettleby tomorrow for a week. Can't wait to get there!

I’ve just stayed at the most luxurious campsite I’ve ever seen!

just outside of Chichester West Sussex

View attachment 90012

View attachment 90013

View attachment 90014

View attachment 90015

View attachment 90016

View attachment 90017

View attachment 90018

View attachment 90019

View attachment 90020
Was going to put a 'love' then saw the price!

Mind you, I was looking at the Emperor Pitches :fast rofl:

I’ve just stayed at the most luxurious campsite I’ve ever seen!

just outside of Chichester West Sussex

View attachment 90012

View attachment 90013

View attachment 90014

View attachment 90015

View attachment 90016

View attachment 90017

View attachment 90018

View attachment 90019

View attachment 90020
Was going to put a 'love' then saw the price!

Mind you, I was looking at the Emperor Pitches :fast rofl:

And the site they are all talking about above is the one I was telling you about..

Pencelli Castle is Brecon is a stunning 5* site. Cracking toilet facilities and an on-site shop. The bonus is that there is a pub about 100 yards down the road too.

Pencelli Castle is Brecon is a stunning 5* site. Cracking toilet facilities and an on-site shop. The bonus is that there is a pub about 100 yards down the road too.

It is indeed what you say. I have walked around it. Never stayed. I prefere the wild. If I was looking for that sort of thing then that would be very good I am sure. The people running it seemed very pleasant and helpful.

Looks lovely but not for me. 1) no dogs allowed and 2) allows children. I guess you have to choose your target market.

The no children rule must be recent.

We've stayed a number of times with our kids, although the last time was 2018.

Back