Moron parking of the week award goes to...

Trolley jack job!

Edit; so you don't misunderstand me, I mean jack it up under the rear diff and move it, I don't mean throw the jack through the window!
Bounce it out of the way.

It was the person's mindset that I couldn't get. I honestly couldn't unload or load the van without damaging the car. Reminded me of a sticker you could buy which said "Assholes like you should take a bus"
Wish I still had a couple.

A few year back, someone parked badly in a space next to me. So close that I had to get in through the passenger side. As a thank you, I took their wiper blades off and laid them on the scuttle. In my mind, I didn't steal anything, or cause any damage.

When I was a lad, I had a Saturday job at the local market, the traders all had reserved parking spaces for their vans in an underground car park. Quite often we had to shift cars that were in our parking bay. We used to use a pallet truck with an empty pallet, pick up the car & park it between 2 concrete columns that supported the carpark. depending on what car it was, they had around 6" of shunting room to get out.

Ha, reminds me of when I once bought a Chrysler Voyager. There were some strange marks in the headlining, which I couldn`t work out.
Then I twigged.
Stiletto marks !
I think that was a defence used with the CSA when invited to identify the sire of her child: “he was driving a white Ford Orion - I left stiletto holes in his dashboard!”

In fairness, the same respondent went on to advise the CSA that asking her to identify the father was like asking her which individual bean in the tin made her fart!!!

A few year back, someone parked badly in a space next to me. So close that I had to get in through the passenger side. As a thank you, I took their wiper blades off and laid them on the scuttle. In my mind, I didn't steal anything, or cause any damage.
No but you did interfere with a motor vehicle.......!!

Back