Monkey Business

I have kids, a young family, love bikes, enjoy skydiving, love my VW Kombi and really enjoy modifying stuff that move. For some reason the whole teddy on your dash or Hawaii flowers hanging from a mirror just doesn't float my boat.

I have kids, a young family, love bikes, enjoy skydiving, love my VW Kombi and really enjoy modifying stuff that move. For some reason the whole teddy on your dash or Hawaii flowers hanging from a mirror just doesn't float my boat.

Move on from thread then pal!. Thats fine.. your point was made before..

I've been reading through this thread and still haven't managed to work out where you get the Monkeys from, I think they look great - I'd love a 'mascot' for my van

@ZipcodeUK
Take no offence mate, I was only messing.. lol.. reason for my purchase is that my little girl likes them and I like to support forum members when possible.. Mrs @BiTurbo makes them and think they are pretty awesome idea, for such a simple thing..

If you don't get it, we won't hold it against you, nor will my sock monkey :laugh:

Back