Sold Momo Revenge 20” wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsieurblack

T6 Pro
Hi there

I may have some Momo Revenge 20” wheels available soon-ish. Still looking at changing things out for a semi-swamper look so might reluctantly sell the Revenges on. Paused my searches over Christmas but will be looking again now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any further details please fella ? Where in the country are you ?
Hi there

I may have some Momo Revenge 20” wheels available soon-ish. Still looking at changing things out for a semi-swamper look so might reluctantly sell the Revenges on. Paused my searches over Christmas but will be looking again now.

Not sure if they’re something you’d be interested in?

Hey, yeah sure, they’re the Momo Revenge wheels in Matt Anthracite finish. from what I was told they were fitted not long before I purchased the van just over a year ago.

So estimate around 14/16 months old perhaps? and only done around 4/5k miles. Would need to check brand of tyre, but pretty sure they’re 275/40/20 106W

Based in the midlands if any of that helps? Let me know if you need more info and can look at starting a separate thread. (Apologies @coullstar didn’t mean to hijack your thread mate)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate

Will look to get some pics sorted. They’re still on the van as not arranged new ones yet, so won’t be straight away but will do my best to get them up here for you, even if just temporarily ‘on the van’ ones until can get decent photos sorted (properly cleaned up etc)

But they are in great condition with no known nics, scrapes or scuffs (although I’ll obviously look as closely as I can and document anything I do see for full disclosure n all that )

Thanks @Ads_Essex for splitting posts and setting up this thread, didn’t mean to de-rail the previous one

Apologies mate, here’s a couple of older ones I have to hand, will get it cleaned up again and take some more more wheel specific ones.

Like I say, no known scuffs or marks that I’m currently aware of, but once I clean em up and get close I’ll look for what I can and be sure to highlight what I find.

Again, sorry it’s taking a little longer than it should, I hadn’t quite got things in order before the thread appeared after casually mentioning I might have my wheels coming on sale

Cheers

IMG_0228 copy 2.jpeg

IMG_0972.jpeg

Hi mate.

Got to be honest I’ve not fully made up my mind just yet. Had a little work done on the van and still liking its current look, as much as I’m keen to scratch the “swamper lite” look.

I’ve included some images below anyway just so you can see them (as I did promise and very sorry you’ve had to wait) upon inspection I have noticed a small possible stone chip/manufacturing defect? on one of them and have got a picture here to highlight. Personally feel it’s pretty minor but want to be as open as poss.

As you’ll see they’re in top shape and no scuffs/curbing that I could see.

Like I say, still deciding on if I’ll change things up but here they are…

Cheers

IMG_4232.jpeg

IMG_4227.jpeg

IMG_4230.jpeg

IMG_4231.jpeg

IMG_4217 2.jpeg

Are these for sale? I may be interested and have a set of brand new 18" load rated alloys with brand new General grabber AT tyres (only about 3 weeks old and done around 500 miles). These came on my van but I have now fitted my banded steel 19 Range Rover steels and prefer the look with a bigger wheel
Paul

IMG-20220120-WA0031.jpg

Hey marsie

Apologies, I've only just seen this. Nice looking van by the way

Got to be honest I'm still not certain I'm selling. Not particularly helpful to people like yourself who have registered interest, I appreciate that, but think I'm going to hold on to them for a little longer and see how I feel later in the year when I've (hopefully) got a little more time to put into the van.

Cheers

I am marking this as sold as the wheels aren’t for sale, so if you want to sell them in the future then start a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back