Modified H4 Headlamps by EMTuning

Got my headlights back from EMTuning, mostly fitted, just a few tweaks left to do next weekend (wife permitting!)
https://youtu.be/Qf0ZXdKCQj0
New indicators fitted as the old ones part failed a couple of times.
https://youtu.be/7nnAUnsEx1U
Colour Changing side lights.
View attachment 59747
Halo drl, just have to replace the bumper drl as they have gone faulty.
View attachment 59748
Lights full on.

Do you have a rough ballpark figure for this @Alan Walsh?

Trupps has posted this on IG:
See this Instagram photo by @emtuning
EM Tuning on Instagram: “Output pictures from the last post on the T6 Replica lights, we swapped out the projectors to morimoto bi xenon D2S squares, osram CBB…”

It depends on how mad you want to go! I went all the way, hid main lights, led fog lights on the inner lamp, demon eyes as side lights with bluetooth controlled colour change, etched main light reflector ,halo drl and blacked out reflector c/w carbon dipped cowels oh and led sweep indicators. My cost from memory was £1500 and the cost of a set of h7 lights from the forum shop. But if you just want lights that actually light the road ahead you could do it for a lot less. You are more than welcome to call me if you want more info.

It depends on how mad you want to go! I went all the way, hid main lights, led fog lights on the inner lamp, demon eyes as side lights with bluetooth controlled colour change, etched main light reflector ,halo drl and blacked out reflector c/w carbon dipped cowels oh and led sweep indicators. My cost from memory was £1500 and the cost of a set of h7 lights from the forum shop. But if you just want lights that actually light the road ahead you could do it for a lot less. You are more than welcome to call me if you want more info.

That’s perfect for the moment Alan. I’m currently sourcing a Caravelle so whilst I want a van with factor LED this might be a useful option if it doesn’t.

If anyone has a nice low mileage (less than 25k, particularly Gen 6) Caravelle for sale please message me!

Last edited:
Back