Mk7 Golf R steering wheel problems

Usual price for this type of wheel (new) is around £500.
Cheers. Just weighing up my options. I prefer the look of the round airbag but my OCD won’t like the empty buttons (as I’m a Euro 5 with no ACC and with cruise on the stalk)

Cheers. Just weighing up my options. I prefer the look of the round airbag but my OCD won’t like the empty buttons (as I’m a Euro 5 with no ACC and with cruise on the stalk)
There won’t be any empty non functional buttons with that wheel

Im currently having some problems with my new steering wheel, iv ordered a Golf R steering wheel with ACC. I have ACC on my van, the steering wheel that came with my can works perfectly fine. Iv asked around and they said change the airbag wiring loom which i have done. Then i noticed a button that was different on the ACC side of the golf r steering wheel. I went and brought the exact same buttons configuration from germany which i have now fitted. However nothing works still. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any solutions?

This is currently with all the buttons changed to what was on the original steering wheel.
View attachment 17071

This is how i got the MK7 golf r steering wheel, if you can see the button above the volume up is different to the original steering wheel.
View attachment 17072

View attachment 17073
Original steering wheel that came with the van
Did u get sorted is this wheel up and running??

Back