Mirrors Stopped Folding On Fob After Battery Disconnect

Skyliner33

VCDS User
T6 Legend
Yesterday I disconnected the battery.

After this my mirrors will no longer fold with a long press off the key fob. They will still fold using the door control.

Can disconnecting the battery reset the changes I did in vcds?

It’s puzzling me and have not had time to check yet. Thanks.

Do a window comfort-close reset (up&hold, down&hold etc)

I've had the battery off to replace the wheel and again the mirrors won't close on the fob now and the windows will not auto close if open on locking with the fob.

What do I need to do with adapting the auto close or how do you perform a comfort close reset ... is it a VCDS coding issue

Do a window comfort-close reset (up&hold, down&hold etc with the window switches)

Not vcds

Sorted now.. was opening first then hold and then closing and hold ... didn't work but close and hold then open and hold works .. mirrors and windows now close on Fob ... thanks again

Sorted now.. was opening first then hold and then closing and hold ... didn't work but close and hold then open and hold works .. mirrors and windows now close on Fob ... thanks again
How long do you have to hold the button after the windows close on both up and down I have the same problem with mirrors after taking the battery out

I held for about 5 secs .. on the up first ...closed and the on the down ..open

2-3 seconds

(count, one,one . . two,two. . . three,three . . . etc)

I always do this and it works reliably.
drive down
let off
drive down hold for 3
drive up (window jumps)
drive up to top
let off
drive up hold for 3

Back