Sold Mini Winter wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
No, not really small wheels for winter before someone thinks the title is misleading :rolleyes:

I have a set of 15" alloys I purchased for my daughters Mini that we put a new set of Riken Snow tyres on to use as her winter wheels.
The alloys have the odd mark, but overall these are pretty mint wheels. They've been on my daughters car for less than 100 miles, and that was only when I had her other alloys refurbished. Other than that, they've been sat in my garage taking up room, and won't get used again because she is in Uni for the next few years and not using her car.

These are a great spare set of winter alloys if you own or know someone who owns the 4 stud Mini, which is all the Mini range from when the bigger Mini was introduced, up to 2014 all 4x100 after that they moved to 5 stud 5x112, so pretty easy to tell the difference.

I've priced these to sell them at £150
Usual collection from Leicestershire unless I can help with delivery and i'm happy for someone to buy and pay for these and collect later if they need. I don't need the 'wheel space' until April ;)

20210119_100752.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back