czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi All,

I am travelling up to Milton Keynes tomorrow to pick up my camper and wondered if there were any good retailers selling camping or T6 related stuff to drop into? if anyone can let me know that would be great!

Also I may stay in the area overnight to give the van a bit of a shakedown so I can easily get to the converters on Tuesday if i run into any issues. Does anyone know of any good overnight park-ups?

Many thanks for the help!!

Best

CZ.

For an over nighter, I'd be tempted to wild camp in a nearby town/village. Stony stratford is nice, Newport pagnell, Olney etc. I guess it depends on what your after.

Not really for site seeing just want to stay up there and drive the van about and see if there are any issues... just a cheap/free park-up for the night. Am going to watch netflix in the bus, so not worried about anything too social...

Not really for site seeing just want to stay up there and drive the van about and see if there are any issues... just a cheap/free park-up for the night. Am going to watch netflix in the bus, so not worried about anything too social...

Personally I'd park up here or nearby, get a bag of chips from the chippy and any supplies from the shop and bed down for the night. Far more incognito out of MK city center car parks!

Wolverton park is ok. The car park next to the galleon pub is ok, I'm just round the corner so beer could be in order.
For stuff, there is venture caravans out on the a5 at long Bucky/Daventry.
Where you picking up from?
D'oh, that's today...

Wolverton park is ok. The car park next to the galleon pub is ok, I'm just round the corner so beer could be in order.
For stuff, there is venture caravans out on the a5 at long Bucky/Daventry.
Where you picking up from?
D'oh, that's today...
Hi, picked it up from three bridge. But with some extra bits done today so they didn't finish till nearly 6 and, at that point, I thought sod it and drove home :). Oh well.

Very nice. Looks really high quality, I didn’t like the curves so I think I didn’t look at three bridges that closely but the tourer does look superb!

A few better pics than the website would be great. There was only the infinity when I looked and I really loved :inlove: those curves. But the tourer does look more practical and easier to live with. Nice one.

Back