Mighty Dub Fest 15-17 June 2018 Alnwick Castle, Northumberland

In an attempt to move things a little further north for the benefit of member inclusion, I am rallying support for the above event. For those who have never been the Castle and gardens are beautiful (parts used in the Harry Potter films) so great for the kids.
We can have a Club Pitch too and they are offering us 20% discount on tickets.
Please let me know if your interested so I can firm up exact details.

Nice one @Blitz, good to see someone trying to invigorate those in the North to do similar to the Midlands.
Great stuff, hope you are successful. We have great times such as Bala and Busfest. It’s just about getting together, doesn’t matter what you have or haven’t done to your van. The company, beverage, chat, fire pit is what it’s about.

@Blitz. Yeah, great venue and Alnwick itself is a nice wee place. Family wedding on the Saturday but can probably make the Sunday with the family.

I'm in!
Had vw campers for donks, but never been to a Dubfest so its all new to me!
Cheers
Phil

Yep we go very year about 20 vans from the vw t4t5t6 northeast forum page canny weekend

@Phil_G and all others interested.
Buy your tickets directly from the mighty dub fest site. In the voucher box put in
T6 forum.com to get your 20% discount on tickets.
Just let me know your all payed up so closer to the time I can tell them how many are attending on our pitch. :thumbsup:

@Phil_G and all others interested.
Buy your tickets directly from the mighty dub fest site. In the voucher box put in
T6 forum.com to get your 20% discount on tickets.
Just let me know your all payed up so closer to the time I can tell them how many are attending on our pitch. :thumbsup:

Will you guys be flying any particular flag at your pitch. Can only make it as a day visitor but would nice to come and say hello. Although I'm guessing it'll be the flag with a squadron of T6's under it:geek:

Back