Microwave or Grill?

Sadly hair straightener these days as there's just the one. :thumbsdown:
48 volt DC to 230 volt AC inverter so the input current is a quarter of the 12 volt version. I can't claim the idea as it was mentioned on a Will Prowse video on YouTube.:thumbsup:

Reactions: CAB
Sadly hair straightener these days as there's just the one. :thumbsdown:
48 volt DC to 230 volt AC inverter so the input current is a quarter of the 12 volt version. I can't claim the idea as it was mentioned on a Will Prowse video on YouTube.:thumbsup:
Yeah, I understand the P=IxV, but where are you going to store the 48V, unless you have a 48V battery bank? If the alternator is outputting 48V, the whole vehicle would have to run at 48V.

I was thinking 48 volt leisure battery with the B2B charger being an inverter too to bring the 13.8Vdc alternator output up to say 50Vdc, the solar panels could be wired in series to sum there outputs with the mppt charger bunging in electric at 50Vdc?

Nah, definitely a diesel, the BBC said so!!
Apparently the fire started in a diesel & then spread to 3 adjacent EVs, once they went up, it became uncontrollable. The bus that crashed in Venice last week was an electric bus. The fire was so intense that the emergency services couldn’t get close, even though they could hear people screaming on the bus. The victims have had to be identified by DNA.

This can't go wrong in my van.... Not with it being fitted safely under my seat base.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back