MIB2 PQ Discover Media - Infotainment mods, upgrade, FEC / SWaP

Hi Robert,
Are you able to disable asr / esc from settings menu ? And control aux heater also ?
Thank you
Not yet :whistle: but ASR/ESC is probably going to be impossible because the switch over between these 2 options is done via ABS coding.

Dear community,

Has anyone managed to add Traffic Sign Assist to a VW T6? I wonder if I need to unlock some codes SWAP codes...

In VCDS I do not have the 5A channel despite the fact I have ACC, front assist and side assist.

Dear community,

Has anyone managed to add Traffic Sign Assist to a VW T6? I wonder if I need to unlock some codes SWAP codes...

In VCDS I do not have the 5A channel despite the fact I have ACC, front assist and side assist.
:whistle:

• Love
Reactions: mmi
Guys, any advice apreciated, so successfully updated my mib2 pq from 0252 to 0478. Now it takes a about minute to establish Android Auto (tried diffrent usb cables, no luck) and its dropping connection afer 20/30mins. With 0252 software I didnt experienced this. Just to add carried out update with media port (5q0035726e) unplugged. Any ideas??? Cheers

Don't you just go in via VCDS and change the vehicle type? My 5N Tiguan shows a golf when selected but mk2 Tiguan works fine. Sorry i don't have screen grabs
Hi Mate,

I hope your well and good will you please be willing enough to help me out I am borrowing my dad's mates VCDS and have seen your post on Ross Tech regarding EOL and am on the same bought as you. Looked high and low but can't find it anywhere what I need to do to activate it so then I can enter the SwaP codes I have.

I have retro fitted a MIB2STD in my mk6 golf all work's including off road but want to see if Sports Performance works.

Thanks Sham

So EOL activation is limited to Uwe (RT) telling people, we have been asked not to publish how you enter EOL mode. What I can tell you is that you have to type a code in the 5F module and a new session is created.

Sorry, but no one would tell me and I had to personally ask Uwe how to enter EOL session.

Hi all! I registered just to express my gratitude to TheKeymeister for the amazing software update guide. I was successful in upgrading from 363 to 478. Thank you to TheKeymeister and all the determined people before me.

I did have a questions for other who have done the same: I noticed VCDS can no longer find a compatible label file for long coding, so I have no description of bytes. Has this happened to anyone else?

yeah done this upgrade on my Tiguan and I have no issues with VCDS, are you using the latest VCDS software? I use HEX2 with no issues.

yeah done this upgrade on my Tiguan and I have no issues with VCDS, are you using the latest VCDS software? I use HEX2 with no issues.
Thanks for letting me know yours works. I checked my release version, and I did have an update (I usually keep my diagnostics tablet offline). All is now well on 22.3. Cheers!

Folks I have MIB2 PQ 0361T and have been having a problem where carplay fails to connect - if I do a hold power reboot it will then work. Anyone seen this? Wondering if a newer firmware might have patched this.

Also unsure what the latest 03xx firmware is?

Hi! I'm new in here.
How can I check if my HW is Technisat, Delphi or Harman no removing the device?
Thanks!

Back