MIB2 PQ Discover Media - Infotainment mods, upgrade, FEC / SWaP

Hi, I don't have a toggle button, I don't have a vehicle icon in the list at all
I publish the photos as soon as possible. How can I generate admap with obd11? Thanks for your help
So you need to upload ZR skins to get it :whistle: .

EDIT:
I understand you all and I would also prefer to post in Polish but English is a default language on this forum ;).

Come posso generare admap con obd11?
How can I generate admap with obd11?
A tedious job...

Control Units ► Multimedia (5F) ► Adaptations,​
and then just go through items on the list and write down both the designation and the stored value.​

Unfortunately, there are approx. 850 of them :whistle:

Quindi è necessario caricare skin ZR per ottenerlo :fischio: .

MODIFICARE:
Vi capisco tutti e preferirei anche postare in polacco, ma l'inglese è una lingua predefinita su questo forum ;).
What is the name of the skin you use? where do i find it? I like it because it is similar to the original. Can I use toolbox to upload the skins? I had a bad experience loading via update, the system crashed and went into emergency mode ... I don't know if the file was corrupt or I don't remember if I left a n2 sd in the slot. In that moment of terror I don't remember ..

@Adams (5C0035680G, SW 0449, 60100 installed) and
@mmi (5C0035680F, SW 0468, 60100 not installed and not present)
can you both perform simple test for me and post your findings/results here?
Each step is quite important so please be pedantic:cool:

1. Change your infotainment adaptation channel
ENG122227-ENG117606-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_hybrid to activated
2. Check if you have new entry in the main menu called "HYBRID".
3. If yes, click it and enter your new menu entry(as our vehicles are not hybrids there is nothing really useful)
4. While you are still in that menu change the same adaptation channel
ENG122227-ENG117606-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_hybrid to not activated
Now you should see something like below
View attachment 58325

5. Press on the screen bottom RHS car/gear icon and enter configuration menu(just for the purpose of entering that sub menu, you will adjust things later on;))
6. Exit configuration by pressing top RHS twisted arrow icon once.
7. Click bottom LHS Selection icon and see what shows up there.
8. Do whatever you like, check everything, enter/access/modify/adjust :thumbsup:

2nd try

1. Change your infotainment adaptation channel ENG122227-ENG117606-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_hybrid to activated
3. If yes, click it and enter your new menu entry(as our vehicles are not hybrids there is nothing really useful)
4. While you are still in that menu change the same adaptation channel ENG122227-ENG117606-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_hybrid to not activated Now you should see something like below
5. Press on the screen bottom RHS car/gear icon and enter configuration menu(just for the purpose of entering that sub menu, you will adjust things later on)
8. Do whatever you like, check everything, enter/access/modify/adjust 

so god so fine , it works RHS car/gear icon and LHS Selection icon , like point 5

After push a bottom , Radio or Navi and go back to MENU and call Offroad icon again the LHS Selction icon and RHS car/gear icon are disaper. Also if i switch the radio off or ignition off.

any help any suggestion ?

my dump file

Attachments

• adpmap-5F-5C0-035-680-G_MY.csv
    75.1 KB · Views: 58
Has anybody purchased any of this codes from the stealers?

2nd try

1. Change your infotainment adaptation channel ENG122227-ENG117606-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_hybrid to activated
4. While you are still in that menu change the same adaptation channel ENG122227-ENG117606-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_hybrid to not activated Now you should see something like below
5. Press on the screen bottom RHS car/gear icon and enter configuration menu(just for the purpose of entering that sub menu, you will adjust things later on)
8. Do whatever you like, check everything, enter/access/modify/adjust 

so god so fine , it works RHS car/gear icon and LHS Selection icon , like point 5

After push a bottom , Radio or Navi and go back to MENU and call Offroad icon again the LHS Selction icon and RHS car/gear icon are disaper. Also if i switch the radio off or ignition off.

any help any suggestion ?

my dump file
What exactly are you trying to achieve?

My unit has some problems except for some. Each power-on will automatically restart 3 times, the fourth restart will be normal power on. Everything is working fine.

I looked at the log file with TTL:

Code:
10:46:30.256 [Error] [J5e.tsd.mibstd2.hmi.dsi.cpp.powermanagement.DSIPowerManagementProxy] asyncException caught in DSIPowerManagement, instance=0, method=setChildLockRSE

10:46:30.258 [Error] [J5e.tsd.mibstd2.hmi.dsi.cpp.powermanagement.DSIPowerManagementProxy] failed to dispatch @ DSIPowerManagement - instance:0

10:46:32.957 [Error] [J5e.cmsg.m30] isotp: Reading data from EEPROM finished with errors, eepResult is: p1: 101 p2: 0 p3: 0

keypanel: 10:46:33.192 [Error] [J5e.Keypanel.tsd.mibstd2.hwr.HwrCoreEngineHandler] resetRecognition() called but engine not initialised

bap: 10:46:33.653 [Error] [J5e.Bap.bap.ref.parking] 002CA003: Incoming NetComstate before HMI ready.

10:46:38.397 [Info] [J5e.mcp] [PERF:0x117cf81c:IO0] J5e.Logging.start

10:46:43.453 [Error] [J5e.cmsg.m30] watchdog: Reset requested! Requester: p1: 1 p2: 0 p3: 0

10:46:43.455 [Fatal] [J5e.cmsg.m30] watchdog: Watchdog expired: ID/Count/Type: p1: 9 p2: 0 p3: 0

10:46:43.456 [Error] [J5e.cmsg.m30] watchdog: Reset enabled!

10:46:43.457 [Fatal] [J5e.cmsg.m30] watchdog: Watchdog State: Running/Active/GActive: p1: a0a p2: a0a p3: fff

10:46:43.457 [Fatal] [J5e.cmsg.m30] watchdog: Watchdog State2: System/ReceiverProbs: p1: 74038 p2: 0 p3: 0

10:46:44.383 [Info] [J5e.mcp] [PERF:0x189fc155:IO0] J5e.BapCar.start

10:46:44.861 [Info] [J5e.mcp] [PERF:0x1931c743:IO0] J5e.BapCar.ready

bap: 10:46:44.978 [Error] [J5e.Bap.tsd.mibstd2.carcom.bap.lsdcan.CarKombiDSIAdapter] ImplementationLsgCAN::updateBCCurrentConsumption1_local: unknown unit

bap: 10:46:44.982 [Error] [J5e.Bap.tsd.mibstd2.carcom.bap.lsdcan.CarKombiDSIAdapter] ImplementationLsgCAN::updateBCShortAverageConsumption1_local: unknown unit

bap: 10:46:44.986 [Error] [J5e.Bap.tsd.mibstd2.carcom.bap.lsdcan.CarKombiDSIAdapter] ImplementationLsgCAN::updateBCLongAverageConsumption1_local: unknown unit

bap: 10:46:45.013 [Error] [J5e.Bap.tsd.mibstd2.carcom.bap.lsdcan.CarKombiDSIAdapter] ImplementationLsgCAN::updateBCShortAverageConsumption1_local: unknown unit

bap: 10:46:45.017 [Error] [J5e.Bap.tsd.mibstd2.carcom.bap.lsdcan.CarKombiDSIAdapter] ImplementationLsgCAN::updateBCLongAverageConsumption1_local: unknown unit

bap: 10:46:45.466 [Error] [J5e.Bap.tsd.mibstd2.carcom.bap.lsdcan.CarKombiDSIAdapter] ImplementationLsgCAN::updateBCCurrentConsumption1_local: unknown unit

executing shutdown prepare script...

finished executing shutdown prepare script!

10:46:47.728 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.PersMaster, status 5

10:46:47.730 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.Police, status 5

10:46:47.732 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.Keypanel, status 5

10:46:47.733 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.DSPStarter, status 0

10:46:47.734 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.Radio, status 5

10:46:47.735 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.Bap, status 5

10:46:47.736 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.BapCar, status 5

10:46:47.737 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.SwDL, status 13

10:46:47.738 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.Debug, status 13

10:46:47.739 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.NwMgr, status 13

10:46:47.739 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.Logging, status 5

10:46:47.740 [Error] [J5e.mcproot] Killing J5e.AudioMgr, status 5

shutting down DSP

DSP shut down!

shutting down GFX

GFX shut down!

main.root terminated -> calling shutdown script

executing shutdown script...

Shutting down daemons...

slogger

sh

i2c-omap35xx-j5

tsd.mibstd2.system.trustedservices

tsd.mibstd2.carcom.bap

tsd.mibstd2.keypanel

spi-master

tsd.mibstd2.logging

tsd.mibstd2.audio.audiomgr

tsd.mibstd2.carcom.bap.car

io-pkt-v4

gns

tsd.mibstd2.config.memwatch

i2c-omap35xx-j5

i2c-omap35xx-j5

Shutting down filesystems...

pipe

Shutdown Complete

abcdefghijklmnopqr>ABCDEFCC:0x00000000

SC:0x00000000

HC: 0x00000000

GH>s>J5e.imx6.start: 0x01D722F7

I don't know how to solve this problem! Which friend can help me analyze the cause of the problem?

Returning to this thread after a long time and wow, took some catching up!

I'd seen the MIB toolbox before but it terrified me and so I left it, now with the help of this thread its already installed and working on some things.

I do have some questions, would really appreciate the answers!

1) If I was to update my unit from the latest "hardware compliant" 3XX software to version 478, would I essentually loose the CP removal and all activated codes (retrofit unit, so needed CP delete + activations)

2) Where can I find the metainfogenerator.exe (assuming the above question results in a posative answer) so I can update to 478?

Many thanks for all the work and help you guys are doing,

Earl

Returning to this thread after a long time and wow, took some catching up!

I'd seen the MIB toolbox before but it terrified me and so I left it, now with the help of this thread its already installed and working on some things.

I do have some questions, would really appreciate the answers!

1) If I was to update my unit from the latest "hardware compliant" 3XX software to version 478, would I essentually loose the CP removal and all activated codes (retrofit unit, so needed CP delete + activations)

2) Where can I find the metainfogenerator.exe (assuming the above question results in a posative answer) so I can update to 478?

Many thanks for all the work and help you guys are doing,

Earl
CP is " kind of associated" with HMI/skins files. If you had CP patched/removed then after the update you will get CP to its default status.
After the update you can manually patch it again or upload already patched HMI/skins package and job done in the easy way.

Active FECs are kept in separate "partition" so software updates have no effect on them and they will stay intact.

CP is " kind of associated" with HMI/skins files. If you had CP patched/removed then after the update you will get CP to its default status.
After the update you can manually patch it again or upload already patched HMI/skins package and job done in the easy way.

Active FECs are kept in separate "partition" so software updates have no effect on them and they will stay intact.
Might be worth noting I updated the software (still within the 3XX range) after the CP was removed and radio still functions fine, is it the cross series jumping which would make the CP revert?

I suspect that you have used the update package which had CP already patched.

Reactions: mmi
Great progress with this, I’ve not been on for a while and it’s moved on quite a lot since.

I’ve tried to download the toolbox and unzip to SD card to root folder but when I put it in the radio and go the update>SD card I get this message

Can anyone help?

It’s a G Rev on (I think 0449) SW, it’s HW CP patched.

EC79390A-5258-4721-9A28-DC6F5F0916F0.jpeg

Back