MFSW retrofit to a basic van

Leigh

T6 Guru
Just wondering whether a Multi Function Steering Wheel can be made to work with a Startline T6?

Our High Top Camper Conversion has a standard platic wheel & I'm mising the steering wheel controls.

Thanks for any help....

It can be done but not sure exactly what is required, i think it depends on what dash version you have as to how much alteration needs to be done to accommodate MFSW controls wiring

Yes it can be done, same as a T5

We can supply and install, As we are a Vagnostic Agent

Cheers guys.......

Nothing to lose really, should be picking up the Kombi tomorrow so I'll order a Golf MK7 wheel & fit that to it.
I'll then 'have a go' at fitting the Highline Wheel to our Camper Conversion.

Hi

My steering wheel is bobby basic any good ideas of making it look better without buying a new one at a mega cost?

I have a standard Euro5 Highline Wheel that I'm thinking of selling.

IMG_0309.JPG

Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread but I’m looking to source and fit a highline steering wheel to a trendline.
Just wondered how you got on. I take it I need an older style steering wheel without the cruise buttons as that’s on the stalk. Is there anything other than a genuine T6 wheel that would do the job?
Cheers

Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread but I’m looking to source and fit a highline steering wheel to a trendline.
Just wondered how you got on. I take it I need an older style steering wheel without the cruise buttons as that’s on the stalk. Is there anything other than a genuine T6 wheel that would do the job?
Cheers

Is it a euro 5 or 6?

Hi guys,

Cheers
Dont quote me but i was told golf mk5 flat bottom would work. If i remember correctly though, there was an issue with lighting the controls at night.

Back