Mfsw Airbag Loom Part No.

Mocko1962

VCDS User
T6 Pro
Anyone have the airbag wiring loom part number for typical High line 2017 onwards .. manual 102PS . I need to order the loom prior to wheel replacement and upgrade to MFSW as my trendline has plastic version .. dealer says he needs van reg number typically but no good giving him my trendline reg as its Non MFSW.

It's 5 Pin connector to the wheel functions .. and existing has cruise on the stalk

In my quest to find the exact same info, i found this post! - does anyone have this info to hand?

i know MFSW has been done to death here, but after a lot of searching, I've yet to find this PN :)

Cheers for your help, i did find that one, but didn't want to spend £45 if it was available for cheaper elsewhere. I also noted this seller doesn't mention the PN and seems to go out of their way to hide it on the packaging. Call me a cynic, but knowing electronic wholesale costs, there is a hell of a markup being made on that by someone!

Exactly what i thought but for the hastle of eitger getting the wrong loom that would not work or a cheap Chinese version and associted messing of airbag on and aitbag off again i bit the bullet and paid 45... if you had the correct part number VW version will be circa 40

Search on eBay or use TPS but they will ask for Reg number to find correct part and if you only have non MFSW then it won’t come up ... various sellers on eBay gave them .. Up to £45 for uk supplied or cheaper from China .. pay the 45 it’s important to get right and hassle with wheel on and off if wrong

Search on eBay or use TPS but they will ask for Reg number to find correct part and if you only have non MFSW then it won’t come up ... various sellers on eBay gave them .. Up to £45 for uk supplied or cheaper from China .. pay the 45 it’s important to get right and hassle with wheel on and off if wrong

Thanks Mocko that's the problem it's a non MFSW model and I am trying to source the correct loom to suit this wheel

The loom is common to MFSW - non ACC versions .. send me a photo of the one you see on eBay and I can tell you if correct BAC17603-D59F-4935-8591-26307C011BFA.jpeg

1620915099072.png

Not 100% with that one....I Think it needs 5 wires in the J453 black connector to the wheel yoke buttons as my one on photo sent ..your one shows only 4 wires

They perhaps should be as :
Grey
Brown
Violet/White
White
Blue/White

Join as VIP Member and you can download the wiring diagrams as a check 100%

Hi all
I tried to connect few mfsw but no success yet. Probably need to connect it to bcm. In my t6 caravelle 2019 5 wire connector changing horn to o/I button . Before I connect other loom with 4 wires only and horn was fine.

You need to align your install to Chang1 post earlier in this thread otherwise your ‘experimenting’ may be just that with no success ...
Read and understand the Chang1 install and you will find you way ! Bonne Chance

MFSW horn is switched by the BCM and not the horn plate on the steering wheel. If you've connected the MFSW harness but not connected it to the BCM then this is why your horn no longer works.

Hi. Horn is working properly when I use loom with 4 wires . If loom has 5 wires then horn is working only if I press I/O button. Just tried in hope that wires where in place by Vw. Now I know that I need to do more work . Only what I need is proper harness for ccs on mfsw. Any chance for link where to buy? Best. Darek

Back