Membership to camping and caravan clubs?

Waine

Hi guys
Could somebody advise me please, i am new to the t6(camper) world i need to join a camping club just need to join the correct club.
Thanks in advance.
Waine

Hi and welcome.

You don’t HAVE to join a camping club, but you get a discount on their sites and and other services like ferry bookings etc. that might be beneficial.

We belong to the Camping & caravanning club and the Caravan & Motorhome club as we use their sites a lot, but there are also loads of independent sites.

What are your aspirations?

The only club you need is the one your on now..:thumbsup: however Loz is right sometimes the mentioned clubs to have benefits if you intend to use them.

As above, you do not need to be a member of any camping clubs.

There are plenty of very good independent sites out there but we are still members of both the Camping and Caravan Club and The Caravan and Motorhome Club. The clubs both put out a monthly magazine which I quite like reading - without this I would question whether membership is worth it for us.

One thing you get from the club sites is a guarantee of pristine sites and very good facilities. The downside of this is that the sites tend to be very regimented and rules based which not everyone will like.

We tend to use a mix of independent and Club sites.

We're in the CCC & it more than pays for itself in the savings on ferry crossings alone. We also have our house insurance through them & get 180 day's unoccupied/year which is handy.

Hi and welcome.

You don’t HAVE to join a camping club, but you get a discount on their sites and and other services like ferry bookings etc. that might be beneficial.

We belong to the Camping & caravanning club and the Caravan & Motorhome club as we use their sites a lot, but there are also loads of independent sites.

What are your aspirations?
n
Hi all thanks for the information we have just joined the camping and caravan club for now hopefully will come in handy.
are aim it to go all round the UK stopping all round t he coast for now as our country has a lot to offer .thanks again

Back