Hello from Northern Ireland

Hello, just joined the T6 club last Thursday and very excited. Never had a van before so all new to me. Got a panel van converted to kombi, added side and rear windows, removed bulkhead and added bench seat. Will be used for family days out and also as a van.

Work in vinyl flooring so any questions on that I’ll be happy to answer!66F07910-232C-43AC-8A1C-FF9D7DF03AEB.jpeg

Hi Norn Iron members....who do you get to do your servicing...anyone used Donnelly/ Agnew Mallusk as regards main dealers? I use Walsh Motors in Belfast for full VAG diagnostics for our cars but have been thinking of continuing with a main dealer for the first service on my used van at least to check if there's anything untoward I haven't noticed yet....
Sure let me know!

Thanks.

got my 1st one done in Agnews along with DSG service at 37000miles
Just carried out the biggie over this summer myself with oil, all filters timing belt water pump, aux belt, all pullies and tensioner .
used vw parts this time which wasn't much dearer than pattern parts tbh although did fit a revo panel filter which upped it a fair bit

got my 1st one done in Agnews along with DSG service at 37000miles
Just carried out the biggie over this summer myself with oil, all filters timing belt water pump, aux belt, all pullies and tensioner .
used vw parts this time which wasn't much dearer than pattern parts tbh although did fit a revo panel filter which upped it a fair bit
Thanks @Niall.b much appreciated. Donnelly’s just did the DSG before I picked the van up a month ago and they also checked that the timing belt had been replaced by Mercedes Benz truck and van which was good. Just want to give it an oil and filter change so may just use Agnew as they’ll keep it on the system. In future I reckon I’ll do it myself, just really want them to give it the once over for peace of mind but she’s driving great!

Hello everyone

After driving Passats for 16 years I decided to buy a T6 workvan with 120k on the clock with the intention of converting to a camper.

My wife is not happy, my children are not impressed. In my defence I always wanted to do this, the van is clean with FSH and a nice new van is out of my budget.

I have had a look at several threads and you lot seem to know your stuff, looking forward to the experience.

Gary

20220428_134245.jpg

20220428_134230.jpg

20220428_135820.jpg

20220428_134543.jpg

Hi Norn Iron members....who do you get to do your servicing...anyone used Donnelly/ Agnew Mallusk as regards main dealers? I use Walsh Motors in Belfast for full VAG diagnostics for our cars but have been thinking of continuing with a main dealer for the first service on my used van at least to check if there's anything untoward I haven't noticed yet....
Sure let me know!

Thanks.
JRC in Lisburn is the only place I’d go, tidy workshop and a down to earth guy.

Hi all.

First ever van. Only had it a fortnight. We did a lot of research before we finally bought our T6.1.

Were a family of 4 just about to set out on our adventures. Have attached a few pics of it atm but I've a few wee bits still to do. Side bars, wind deflectors etc

IMG_20220522_092900.jpg

IMG_20220515_102113_299.jpg

IMG_20220514_132112.jpg

Back