Medical Help

It only becomes an issue when you run out of threads to read, then you have to re-enter real life :thumbsdown:

I bought the van in July and now seem to have a compulsive forum viewing disorder (CFVD)
Anyone else out there suffering like me?
Help is available but in short supply! I think the threshold to receive the required help is when you’ve sold a kidney to fund van modifications. Until then, get back in line with the rest of us!!

I bought the van in July and now seem to have a compulsive forum viewing disorder (CFVD)
Anyone else out there suffering like me?
I seem to be suffering from the same illness. I believe the only medication is to buy tonnes of sh1t for said van so you have something to post about

Funnily enough I spend more time at home working as there is nothing else to do. But my work is this and I love it. Work isn’t hard when you love it.

Don’t get me wrong I have my own weaknesses to spend money on - but all car/van based :eek:

Remember...
To seek forgiveness is easier than to ask for permission!!

It sometimes works for me, but Mrs moomin-j is finding out my sneaky ways of purchasing things.
I have now been rumbled a time or 2!!

I have just bought some "stuff" from Oli @BognorMotors that she doesn't yet know about.
I daren't have them delivered - it's gonna have to be a Forum meet up secret handover

Back